Mukti Organics Microdermal Roller
- Reviews (0)
- How To Use
- End of Use
Rejuvenate, revitalise and create a more vibrant complexion with our customised dermal roller. It’s an easy, gentle at-home skin needling tool.
The needles create very small micro channels on the surface of the skin enhancing the overall efficacy of your serums and moisturisers by 40%! It achieves this by aiding passage to the outer dermal layer and allowing the active ingredients to penetrate and reach their targeted areas!
Rolling the device over the face 2-3 times a week can improve collagen production and assist with fine lines and wrinkles. Regular use has proven to be effective for uneven skin tone, diminishing light scars and pigmentation.
It’s simple science that can improve the performance and overall results of your skin care regime.
The micro needle dermal roller is made from fine titanium alloy.
- Enhance and improve product penetration by up to 40%
- Assists with collagen production, fine lines and wrinkles
- Effective for uneven skin tone, facial scars and pigmentation.
- Active ingredients reach targeted areas.
Be the first to review “Mukti Organics Microdermal Roller”
Suitable for mature skin.
- Thoroughly cleanse your skin to remove all traces of make-up and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Gently roll up and down across each section of your face 3-4 times using an equal speed and light pressure. Avoid eyes and lips.
- First roll vertically, then horizontally and then diagonally in a Union Jack pattern. Complete this on each area. (You may need to vary the pressure on the more sensitive areas of your face).
- The treatment should take a couple of minutes and can be repeated 2-3 times a week.
- Apply appropriate Mukti serum or elixir and press onto the skin until absorbed.
Products may “spike” or tingle after application. This is a normal sensation. If irritation develops, discontinue use or use less frequently. Ideally, and for optimal results, the dermal roller should be used for up to two minutes morning and night.
Sterilise with (boiling) hot water after each use.
Once a month, add a few drops of tea tree essential oil to a water solution. Dip a toothbrush into the solution and clean only the metal head of the Dermal Roller.
Avoid submerging the Dermal Roller into the tea tree/water solution.
Replace every 6-12 months.
Mukti Organics uses Miron/Biophontonic violet glass and card for its packaging and both are 100% recyclable.
Miron/Biophontonic violet glass protects the concentrated and active formulations by filtering out harmful rays of light. Only the violet light wavelength can penetrate the glass and this wavelength improves the quality of the ingredients, lengthening the durability and potency of the products.
The glass packaging itself has been designed so that the labels can easily be removed, and they can be cleaned, sterilised and recycled or upcycled.
There are no reviews yet.